Are you looking for somewhere to go on Halloween that isn’t just some party? Are looking for something a little different? Maybe you want to go somewhere fun as a couple or maybe you are actually in the mood for something scary. We’ve done the research for you and created a simple list of the Top 5 places to go on Halloween this year near Myrtle Beach.
1. Nightmare Haunted House. This one is for the people looking for something on the frightening side. Located on Myrtle Beach’s famous strip, this place is sure to leave you with goosebumps followed by a terrible night’s sleep full of nightmares. General Admission is $12.99/person and $9.99 for children.
2. Thompson Farm Corn Maze. The corn maze isn’t far from Coastal Carolina’s campus with it being right here in Conway. This place is perfect if you’re with your significant other or large group of friends. You’ll have to put your brains together in order to get through the tough and strenuous maze that is created there each fall. General Admission on Saturday and Sunday starts at $15.50/person and $13.50 for children.
3. The movies. What better way to spend such a spooky night than to cuddle up with your closest friends and experience the fright from the comfort of your seat? The popular new movie, Halloween, has hit the box office as one of the most successful films in the past couple of weeks. Grab your tickets soon! But you better hurry, it’s bound to be a full house on Halloween night.
4. Witches’ Night on Grand Strand. Get the girls together and head on over to any of the restaurants on the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk. The event raises money for various charitable causes and organizations. Last year, it raised $8,056.00 for The Children’s Recovery Center. But in order to participate you have to dress up as your favorite witch! Buying a $5.00 wristband will get you discounts at some of the local restaurants.
5. Halloween Fireworks Extravaganza. It’s a perfect way to spend the night as a couple. This fun show can be seen at Broadway at the Beach off of highway 17. Show starts at 8pm so be sure to get there on time to get yourself a great spot and if you’re tight on money, don’t worry, it’s free!